Re: sponsorship-requests

On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 3:30 PM, Boris Pek <Tehnick-8@yandex.ru> wrote:
>> Is it active and the preferred way now? So as of now, we should file
>> a bug with sponsorship-requests instead of sending an email directly
>> to debian-mentors list?
>
> It generates too much noise in this mailing list I think. It will be very
> uncomfortable to people who did not setup mailing filters yet.

For people not interested in the general discussion on this list, this
will decrease the noise. You can subscribe directly to your RFS bug
report rather than to the entire list. Subscribing to a bug can be
done by sending an email to nnn-subscribe@bugs.debian.org, where nnn
is the number of the bug.

-- Andrew Starr-Bochicchio

   Ubuntu Developer <https://launchpad.net/~andrewsomething>