Re: RFS: bibtool

On 26/01/12 16:23, Adam Borowski wrote:
On Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 12:14:15PM +0100, Jerome BENOIT wrote:
The debian/copyright was corrected as well:
lintian failed to detect non ASCII chars.

Because they're perfectly fine.  You're not supposed to mangle the names of
copyright holders, etc.

It should use UTF-8.  I somehow can't seem to find a policy paragraph
specifying this (an omission?), but at least common sense specifies that :p

Here it was not fine because it was the `Source' field:
I guess that I made a copy/paste mistake at one stage.

Jerome