Re: RFS: bibtool

Hello, I had a quick look at your package.

d/changelog:
>  * New upstream version.
>  * Several bugfixes in the upstream version (Closes: #535581).

You can probably merge those two ones (New upstream version (Closes:
#535581)).

d/changelog:
>  * Close "crossref field does not force ordering" bug since this
>    behaviour is a feature according to the upstream maintainer:
>    comments were saved in README.Debian (Closes: #291134).
>  * Close "Probably surplus warning message" bug because this
>    behviour is actually managed according to the upstream
>    maintainer: comments were saved in README.Debian (Closes: #187255).

I think that it's better not to unclutter README.Debian with this
information. Just send it to the BTS at the address nnn-done@b.d.o
(don't forget the version pseudoheader) is probably enough.

d/rules:
The top comments are useless, you can remove them.

d/TODO should be removed too.

Have a nice day !

--
Etienne Millon