Asking for a review and suggestion

Dear all,
I uploaded to mentors a new version of apt-spy [1]. After the Paul
Wise's kind review [2] [3] I reworked the package and switched to
git.debian.org both for upstream work and debian work. I need a review
of the package before going on with the upload. I know the package is
not lintian clean and I override the warning about the file in unusual
position but I don't know if it is worth to override also the one about
the absence of a watch file as I will continue to use g.d.o as upstream
and gbp for packaging.

TIA
Stefano

[1] http://mentors.debian.net/package/apt-spy
[2] http://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2011/12/msg00433.html
[3] http://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2011/12/msg00452.html

--
Stefano Canepa aka sc: sc@linux.it - http://www.stefanocanepa.it
Three great virtues of a programmer: laziness, impatience and hubris.