RFS: couriergrey (3rd)

Dear Gergely, debian-mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "couriergrey".

 * Package name    : couriergrey
   Version         : 0.3.0.1-1
   Upstream Author : Matthias Wimmer <m@tthias.eu>
 * URL             : http://couriergrey.com
 * License         : GPL-2+
   Section         : net

On Mon, Dec 05, 2011 at 01:58:13PM +0100, Marco Balmer wrote:
> Dear Gergely,
> On Sun, Dec 04, 2011 at 04:21:26PM +0100, Gergely Nagy wrote:
> > Your debian/copyright file is also incomplete (and invalid, too):
> >  * There is no separation between the first Source paragraph, and the
> >    Files paragraph.
> >  * It lists the upstream author as the copyright holder for debian/ (you
> >    only have a single Files section, so it applies to everything,
> >    including debian/), which is not the case.
> >  * It lists GPLv3 as the license, while the source headers incidcate
> >    GPLv2+.
> >  * The copyright year (2011) is wrong. According to the source headers,
> >    it should be 2007-2011.
>
> Fixed/uploaded all of your remarks, may you have a look again? Thank you!

By the way I've added Vcs-Git and Vcs-Browser fields and fixed a
bug in packaging.

dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/couriergrey/couriergrey_0.3.0.1-1.dsc

Kind regards,
--