RFS: shaarli

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "shaarli".

 * Package name    : shaarli
   Version         : 0.0.33beta-1
   Upstream Author : Sebastien Sauvage <sebsauvage@sebsauvage.net>
 * URL             : http://sebsauvage.net/wiki/doku.php?id=php:shaarli
 * License         : zlib/libpng OSI licence.
   Section         : web

It builds those binary packages:

shaarli    - Minimalist, personal and fast Delicious clone

To access further information about this package, please visit the
following URL:

  http://mentors.debian.net/package/shaarli

  dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/shaarli/shaarli_0.0.33beta-1.dsc

Shaarli contains the jQuery 1.6.2 minified file, which results in this
Lintian warning:
W: shaarli: embedded-javascript-library usr/share/shaarli/inc/jquery.min.js
I've considered depending on the jquery Debian package, but that one
is already at version 1.7.1. In order to not introduce
incompatibilities, I have thus left the file in the Shaarli package.
I will work with upstream to get the jQuery version upgraded.

FYI, most of the package design choices have been made based on this
conversation [0] on the mentors mailing list a few days ago.

Details about how to personalize configurations are available in the
README.Debian file. I haven't created a man page for Shaarli, as I
don't see what would be put there (there's no parameters or such that
you would typically have in a binary program, etc.) Please let me know
if the man page is mandatory, and what kind of information you think
should then be included.

Kind regards,

    +Emilien Klein

P.S.: Please CC me, as I'm not subscribed to this list.

[0] http://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2012/01/msg00091.html