Re: RFS: boot-repair (v3.03)

Thanks Jakub for your review.

I think a single source package with multiple binary packages would make more sense.

i agree, but until now i didn't find how to do it, so it is same as dh_install: if really required, i will need someone to do it for me.

What is python-distutils-extra build-dependency for?

removed.

You have empty Suggests, Recommend etc. fields in debian/control. Just remove them.
XB-Python-Version is deprecated, remove it.

done

Don't use "Provides: ${python:Provides}" unless you know what you're doing.

removed.

Licence and copyright of glade2script.py is not documented in debian/copyright.

done.
I also added another one (MIT) in the copyright of boot-repair.

Various scripts create temporary files in an insecure way.

which ones ?

- You should remove *.egg-info from binary packages, they are useless or this package.

removed.

- This setup.py creates an .installed_file, which you didn't remove in the clean target.

removed.

With informative and experimental tags enabled, I get:
X: boot-repair source: python-depends-but-no-python-helper boot-repair
X: boot-sav-gui source: python-depends-but-no-python-helper boot-sav-gui
X: boot-sav source: python-depends-but-no-python-helper boot-sav
X: clean-ubiquity source: python-depends-but-no-python-helper clean-ubiquity
X: os-uninstaller source: python-depends-but-no-python-helper os-uninstaller

i don't understand these ones. help!

E: boot-sav-gui: python-script-but-no-python-dep usr/share/boot-sav/glade2script.py

added "python" and "python-gtk2" dep for boot-sav-gui package.

I updated the packages (same download links). Thanks again, i'm learning a lot.

Yann