RFS: boot-repair (v3.03)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "boot-repair".

 * Package name    : boot-repair - Simple tool to repair frequent boot problems
   Version         : 3.03
   Upstream Author : Yann Mrn (yannubuntu@gmail.com)
 * URL             : https://sourceforge.net/p/boot-repair/home/Home/
 * License         : GPLv3
   Section         : admin

In some situation, you might loose access to one or several of
your operating systems, because of a buggy update, a bootloader
problem, a broken filesystem, or after installing a new OS (e.g.
installing Windows breaks Linux bootloader).
.
Boot-Repair is a graphical tool that will repair these problems,
generally by reinstalling GRUB, which then restores access to the
operating systems you had installed before the issue.
.
Boot-Repair also has advanced options for reinstalling GRUB, adding
kernel options, restoring a generic MBR, or repair a broken filesystem.
It can also restore the original bootsector if it has been saved
previously by Clean-Ubiquity.

 To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL: http://mentors.debian.net/package/boot-repair http://mentors.debian.net/package/boot-sav-gui http://mentors.debian.net/package/boot-sav http://mentors.debian.net/package/os-uninstaller http://mentors.debian.net/package/clean-ubiquity Alternatively, one can download the package with dget using this command: dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/b/boot-repair/boot-repair_3.03.dsc dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/b/boot-sav-gui/boot-sav-gui_3.03.dsc
dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/b/boot-sav/boot-sav_3.03.dsc
 dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/o/os-uninstaller/os-uninstaller_3.03.dsc
dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/clean-ubiquity/clean-ubiquity_3.03.dsc

I took into account remarks from last reviews: no more /usr/share/clean , no more self-update...
Package is built via setup.py . (if dh_install is absolutely required i need someone to implement it for me )
Package is now lintian (--pedantic) clean.

 I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me. Kind regards, Yann MRN