Re: RFS: policyd-weight

Dear Ansgar,

thanks for your helpfull reply. I have some more questions.

> >From d/changelog:
>
> ++  * New upstream release
> ++    - (Closes: #641227)
>
> The second line misses something behind the dash.
Changed.

> There is a debian/.pc directory which should not be there.
Removed.

> You should mention that the package has a new maintainer and close the
> bug indicating that the package is orphaned (#612734).
Done.

> debian/changelog has trailing whitespace.
Removed.

> debian/README.source is not necessary for packages using a standard
> format like 3.0 (quilt).  You also do not need to build-depend on quilt.
Deleted the file, mentioned it in debian/changelog. If I remove the build-
depend on quilt lintian throws me:
"E: policyd-weight source: missing-build-dependency quilt"

> A note at the beginning of patches indicating the reason and author for
> the change would be nice.
Hm, how do i add comments with quilt to existing patches. Can i directly
edit the patches or is there another way/tool for it?

> >From debian/rules:
>
> +include /usr/share/quilt/quilt.make
> +build-stamp: $(QUILT_STAMPFN)
>  clean: unpatch
I had to leave the line "include /usr/share/quilt/quilt.make" otherwise
the package build fails.

> These are not needed when using the 3.0 (quilt) source format.
>
> >From the package description in debian/control:
> "Its intended" -> "It is intended" or "policyd-weight is intended".
Fixed.

> The Vcs-* fields in debian/control are probably no longer current.
> Please update or remove them.
Removed.

I've reuploaded the package.

Thank you and best regards,