Re: RFS: policyd-weight

Hello Arno,

thanks for your response.

> * I am not sure what you actually want to achieve? It seems you're
> trying to NMU policyd-weight  0.1.15.1-2 but we have 0.1.15.1-3 already
> in Testing for 8 months. Please make your changes on the latest version
> of the package. That also fixes many outdated packaging styles your
> package is still relying upon despite of being fixed in Testing.
In stable there is still policyd-weight with some open bugs and the current
maintainer chris does not have the time to take care about this package any
more. With my uploaded package I - principially - wanted to close bug
#641227  So my question is: should I go on further with this package? Or should
I rely on the packages in Testing?

> * You are doing a QA upload, policyd-weight. By definition that's no NMU
> but a regular upload. Please update your changelog and change the
> version number to 0.1.15.1-4.
OK, thanks for the hint.

> * It is perfectly fine to do a single QA upload only. However, if you
> want you can also officially take over maintainership of that package.
> It needs someones help - this could be you.
My Upload was just for bug-closing-purposes in the current policyd-weight
package in stable. I want to take over the package, but I probably do need
some help for the start

Thanks Arno and have a nice day,
Werner