Re: RFS: solarpowerlog

Hallo George,

dbixxx is currently not used and could be removed for the moment -- I
only have a feature branch that needs this library, but this feature is
quite low priority for the moment. (Probably best I remove it from trunk
for the time being...)

About ctemplate -- this is unfortunatly I library I really needed for a
key feature of solarpowerlog. (solarpowerlog statically links to it)
I fear that this library is not very often used in other projects, so I
cannot tell if it would be accepted by debian as an own package. Also
upstream of this library seems not to be active, last release was in
2009. So basically libctemplate could also be considered more as a kind
of a part of solarpowerlog than an own library. Of course I monitor
upstream for any changes.

Nethertheless, I was already thinking about packaging it (if it can be
accepted in debian), but I thought to postpone this for a moment until I
gained some experience in art of packaging.

My question is, would it be ok -- in this circumstances -- to keep
ctemplate part of solarpowerlog for the time being?

Regards,
--
coldtobi