Re: RFS: solarpowerlog

Am Donnerstag, den 22.12.2011, 15:41 +0100 schrieb Abou Al Montacir:

Mmm, understood. It probably makes sense to keep it non-native.

Can you give me some pointer how to do this best? Is it done in
debian/rules, but which make target is best for it .. looking at the
policy get-orig-source might be suitable?

Another idea I have is to use git for this task and keep the debian
directory in a dedicated branch. I think this could integrate well when
using git-buildpackage....

coldtobi