RFS: sonic-visualiser

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a reviewer & sponsor for my package "sonic-visualiser".

 * Package name    : sonic-visualiser
   Version         : 1.9-1
   Upstream Author : Chris Cannam and Queen Mary, University of London
 * URL             : http://www.sonicvisualiser.org/
 * License         : GPLv2
   Section         : sound

It builds those binary packages:

sonic-visualiser - view and analyse the contents of audio files

To access further information about this package, please visit the
following URL:

  http://mentors.debian.net/package/sonic-visualiser

  dget -x
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/sonic-visualiser/sonic-visualiser_1.9-1.dsc

NOTE: This package has been previously uploaded by
Székelyi Szabolcs <cc@mail.3d.hu>.
A request for sponsorship had been filed but development stalled in late
2010. For more information, read:

I hope I'm not stepping on anyone's toes by uploading an existing
package, created by someone else.

Kind regards,

Wolfgang Frisch