Re: RFS: unetbootin

Hi,

>>>  The Git repository us at:
>>>  http://git.debian.org/?p=collab-maint/unetbootin.git;a=summary
>>  By the way, it's good you use a repository, but it's not good you merged
>>  all your debian/ changes into a single commit which is not easier to
>>  review than a .dsc.
>
> Actually I'm doing all the changes and testing in separate directory
> and if all works
> well, I apply those changes in Git repository. (it's fear of making
> mistake which restricts
> myself doing changes in Git repo ;) )

Unlike Subversion `git commit` is local. You can do a lot of commits and changes
in commits before push them into git server.

For example:
* you can edit commit (git commit --amend -a) if you think that it is bad
* you can combine few commits
* and etc...

Moreover do not forget that you can have local and public branches. And this is
the correct way of using git: master branch for completed things and temporary
branches for working process.

Git is very powerful. Just learn its features...

Best regards,
Boris