Re: RFS: dvbackup

Dear Benoît,

I'm applauding to your extensive review and attention to details.
Thank you.

I don't know if I should have ever brought something so non-perfect to your
pedantic attention. :)

I just want to remind that I never intended to make the perfect package out of
it. I merely fix some problems for QA.

The points you brought are more or less obvious.

Indeed ignoring errors for non-i386 builds is not ideal.

Unfortunately I'm lacking motivation and time to continue working on package.
This relatively unimportant package already got more attention than it might
deserve.

For a time being I'm leaving the package as is. I might try to address
problems in MAN page you mentioned when I can.

It was a great re-packaging exercise for me, I learned a lot.

Thank you very much.

Regards,
Dmitry.