Access to porterboxes for Debian Maintainers?

Hello,

a few days ago my key was merged into the DM keyring. I'm having an FTBFS on
one of the packages I work on (kdesdk) in big endian architectures. I've
prepared a fix yesterday, but I'd like to test it properly in any big endian
porterbox.

I already asked in our Qt/KDE team's IRC channel:

<santa_> svuorela: since you are around I have a moronic question for DD's:
can I access the machines with "public" access listed here?
http://db.debian.org/machines.cgi
<santa_> I'm not sure what "public" means
[snip]
<svuorela> santa_: I'm not fully sure what public means, but DM's can under
some conditions get access to porterboxes.
<santa_> svuorela: hmm, what conditions?
<svuorela> I don't remember
<svuorela> and can't easily google it

Could someone solve my doubts?

Thank you.