E helper-templates-in-copyright

Dear list,

when I tried uploading my package, the server's lintian gave me an error
that I did not have on my local system
<http://mentors.debian.net/package/wcslib>:

E: libwcs4: helper-templates-in-copyright

The help text suggests that the copyright file is still (almost) a
template. However, I think that I changed it according to the package's
needs:

----------------------------8<--------------------------------------------
This work was packaged for Debian by:

    Ole Streicher <debian@liska.ath.cx> on Wed, 14 Sep 2011 16:31:30 +0200

It was downloaded from http://www.atnf.csiro.au/people/mcalabre/WCS/

Upstream Author(s):

   Mark Calabretta <mcalabre@atnf.csiro.au>

Copyright:

    Copyright (C) 1995-2009, Mark Calabretta

License: LGPL-3

    WCSLIB 4.4 - an implementation of the FITS WCS standard.
    Copyright (C) 1995-2009, Mark Calabretta

    WCSLIB is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the
    terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as published by the Free
    Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option)
    any later version.

    WCSLIB is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY
    WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS
    FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.  See the GNU Lesser General Public License for
    more details.

    You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public License
    along with WCSLIB.  If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.

    Correspondence concerning WCSLIB may be directed to:
      Internet email: mcalabre@atnf.csiro.au
      Postal address: Dr. Mark Calabretta
                      Australia Telescope National Facility, CSIRO
                      PO Box 76
                      Epping NSW 1710
                      AUSTRALIA

The Debian packaging is:

    Copyright (C) 2011 Ole Streicher <debian@liska.ath.cx>

and is licensed under the GPL version 3,
see `/usr/share/common-licenses/GPL-3'.

What is wrong with this copyright that the server's lintian doesn't
accept it?

Best regards

Ole