Re: RFS: flare

Still nobody interested in sponsoring this cool RPG Diablo-like game?

Sorry for polling...

Jan-Hendrik Peters

On 08/22/2011 01:47 PM, Jan-Hendrik (hennr) Peters wrote:
Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "flare".
It's a diablo like rpg game with complete free art and code.
This is my first package, hope it's ok ;)

See details:

  * Package name    : flare
    Version         : 0.14.1-1
    Upstream Author : Clint Bellanger
  * URL             : http://clintbellanger.net/rpg/
  * License         : GPL and CC-BY-SA
    Section         : games

To access further information about this package, please visit the
following URL:

   http://mentors.debian.net/package/flare

   dget -x
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/f/flare/flare_0.14.1-1.dsc