RFS: gdevilspie

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "gdevilspie".

 * Package name    : gdevilspie
   Version         : 1:0.5-2
   Upstream Author : Islam Amer <iamer@open-craft.com>
 * URL             : http://code.google.com/p/gdevilspie/
 * License         : GPL-3
   Section         : gnome

It builds those binary packages:

gdevilspie - User friendly interface for devilspie

To access further information about this package, please visit the
following URL:

  http://mentors.debian.net/package/gdevilspie

  dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/gdevilspie
/gdevilspie_0.5-2.dsc

This is an initial QA upload of an orphaned package [1], fixing bug
628492 [2] by updating the depends and recommends. It also updates the
packaging to fix the lintian warnings.

Kind regards,

Andreas Rönnquist
gusnan@gusnan.se