Re: spotweb_0~20110903+gitab1d95b4-1_i386.changes REJECTED

On 09/08/2011 06:45 PM, Michael Tautschnig wrote:
> [...]
>
>> In this case I would get upstream to remove them from git and generate
>> the compressed versions during the Debian package build process. If
>> upstream doesn't want to remove the compressed versions from git then
>> your get-orig-source target should remove them when creating a tarball
>> for Debian.
>>

> +1
>
> Jan-Pascal, please prepare a version built in this way, I will then take another
> look at it and sponsor its upload.

Done. The new .dsc is at
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/spotweb/spotweb_0~20110903+gitab1d95b4+dfsg-1.dsc

Please make sure you get the latest orig.tar.gz, since it may be named
the same as the previous version you had.

Regards

Jan-Pascal