Re: spotweb_0~20110903+gitab1d95b4-1_i386.changes REJECTED

On Thu, Sep 8, 2011 at 5:25 PM, Jan-Pascal van Best wrote:

> Upstream is only GIT, there are no official releases yet (I've asked,
> since the application is already widely used). There is also nothing
> like build time, since upstream more or less advises to use "git clone"
> to put the application in your web space (ugh). That's why I've opted
> for the present solution.

In this case I would get upstream to remove them from git and generate
the compressed versions during the Debian package build process. If
upstream doesn't want to remove the compressed versions from git then
your get-orig-source target should remove them when creating a tarball
for Debian.

--
bye,
pabs