RFS: django-autoslug

Dear mentors (& padawans) ,

First of all, as it's my initial post here ; so I just wanted to say Hi to you all, I hope we'll happy-hack together :-). I'll mainly work with Python packaging, as it's a language I know well, love fairly. I use some nice pieces of python software missing just the deb packaging to hit the full awesomeness rank, sounds like a mission for me :-)

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "django-autoslug".

* Package name : django-autoslug
Version : 1.4.1-1
Upstream Author: Andy Mikhailenko <andy@neithere.net>
* License: LGPL-3
Section : python

It builds those binary packages:

python-django-autoslug - Automated slug field for Django.

To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL:

http://mentors.debian.net/package/django-autoslug

dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/d/django-autoslug/django-autoslug_1.4.1-1.dsc

I tried to stick to naming used with other django apps in debian.

My goal is to package snowy (http://live.gnome.org/Snowy ), a notes sync server. But first, I'll package its missing dependencies, which is a good thing cause packaging a django project seems a bit difficult for a first Debian package. So, python-django-autoslug is normaly the first of a serie of packages. By the way, it's my first ever package submited to Debian, so it certainly contains some begginer-errors…

Best regards,

--
Jocelyn Delalande

Blog (fr) http://hackriculture.fr