Re: RFS: fizsh

Hi Michael,

Thanks for looking at my package again.

> - why not fix the hyphen-used-as-minus-sign via a patch instead of overriding
>  the warning? Overriding a correct warning for the mere reason of silencing
>  lintian seems to be of no use.

I first tried to create a patch, but I could not add it in a correct way.

Then I thought that arguments to commands (such as "-a" in "ls -a")
start with hyphens, and not with minus signs, so that lintian was
actually wrong. I may be wrong about this though. Anyway for this
reason I added a "lintian-override" file.

I will add working patch in the next upload.

> - The tar.gz file differs in the same way it did before. Why don't you use
>  exactly the file that can be downloaded from sf.net?

I am very sorry. It is only now that I see that this is due to a bug
in a script I used. This bug will not be present in the next upload.

Best wishes,

Guido