Re: RFS: fizsh

Dear Michael, and other mentors,

Thank you very much for reviewing my package!

I corrected the errors you spotted. I also added a "lintian-override"
file to suppress the lintian "hyphen-used-as-minus-sign" tag. (This
"override-file" will not be needed anymore when Upstream releases a
newer version of fizsh.)

I have uploaded the amended fizsh package to
http://mentors.debian.net/package/fizsh.

You can download the package with dget using the command: "dget -x
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/f/fizsh/fizsh_1.0.2-1.dsc";

I would be very glad if you or another sponsor could upload the package for me.

Best wishes,

Guido