Re: RFS: open-axiom

03.09.2011 19:22, David Bremner пишет:
> On Sat, 03 Sep 2011 18:34:23 +0400, Igor Pashev <pashev.igor@gmail.com> wrote:
> Other architectures will be built on the autobuilder network, all going
> well.  For the second question, it depends how long the package takes to
> pass through NEW. It is usually pretty quick these days, but it could be
> a week (or longer if the ftp-masters get busy).

Hi, David.
OA is in Sid now!

And I have more questions:

1. Is it ok to use different lisps on different archs?
   Or is it better to wait for sbcl (in lenny there were many archs) ?

2. I set build-dep to sbcl >= 1.0.30, but I see sbcl has an epoch.
   Should I change it? sbcl >=2:1.0.30 (wheezy and sid have 2) ?