RFS: spotweb (third version)

Dear mentors,

On my request, upstream has added an explicit LICENSE file detailing the
(BSD-3-clause) license. Up to now, the license wasn't in the source
package itself. I've also changed to packaging to use debhelper instead
of cdbs.

The new .dsc is at
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/spotweb/spotweb_0~20110818+git9fcd44c4-1~pre2.dsc
The git tree is at
git://anonscm.debian.org/users/janpascal-guest/spotweb.git
Gitweb at
http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=users/janpascal-guest/spotweb.git
The package URL is http://mentors.debian.net/package/spotweb

Cheers