RFS: spotweb

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "spotweb".

 * Package name    : spotweb
   Version         : 0~20110818+git9fcd44c4-1~pre1
   Upstream Author : Spotweb <spotweb@github.com>
   URL             : http://github.com/spotweb/spotweb
 * License         : BSD-3-clause, some parts  GPL, LGPL, MIT and Apache-2
   Programming Lang: PHP
   Section         : web

Description     : Web application to search and filter usenet spots
Spotweb is a web-based version of SpotNet. Spotweb downloads spot posting
from Usenet, that contain information about uploaded binaries. Spotweb
allows you to search, filter and view the spots and comments. It
integrates with NZB downloaders such as NZBGet and sabnzb+ to download the
binaries from Usenet.

To access further information about this package, please visit the
following URL:

  http://mentors.debian.net/package/spotweb

  dget -x
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/spotweb/spotweb_0~20110818+git9fcd44c4-1~pre1.dsc

The package uses CDBS (although not heavily, could be easily translated to
dh), dbconfig-common to configure the database and some debconf to
configure the news server settings.

The packaging is maintained in git (with a git upstream from github).

I would be glad with any comments on this package to help get it ready for
inclusion in Debian.

Kind regards,

Jan-Pascal