Re: edbrowse

Hi,

Here's the last history of this package. Actually Mario decided to
orphan it, so I adopt it. As you see below, Gergely had started an ITA
at the same time but lets me maintainer. I added him to uploaders, with
Mario too. I added a new entry in changelog to close the bug opened by
Mario with O: . I'm not sure of release number, but I put -2 as -1 was
the NMU and I didn't want to remove this. The new package waits for
sponsoring to be uploaded on
http://demo.accelibreinfo.eu/debian/edbrowse

At the same time I'm becoming member of collab-maint group to have a
full control on the repo of the package.

Thanks for sponsoring.

Regards,

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL