RFS: nestopia -- accurate emulator of the Nintendo Entertainment System

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "nestopia".

 * Package name    : nestopia
   Version         : 1.40h+dfsg-1
   Upstream Author : Martin Freij and R. Belmont
 * URL             : http://rbelmont.mameworld.info/?page_id=200
 * License         : GPL-2.0+
   Section         : games

This is an alternative to FCEU and Mednafen which are already in Debian; its
emulation is more faithful than that provided by either of those emulators.
I am also the maintainer of the mednafen package in Debian, within the
Debian Games Team (which I've also specified as the maintainer for the
nestopia package).

To access further information about this package, please visit the following
  http://mentors.debian.net/package/nestopia

  dget -x
  http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/n/nestopia/nestopia_1.40h+dfsg-1.dsc

Kind regards,