Re: News about the mentors.debian.net transition to upgraded software

Hi Asheesh,

[...]
> If you upload a new package to mentors.debian.net before the end of
> Thu Aug 11, then your package might get lost. If you find that's the
> case, just re-upload it.

Couldn't you put a big fat banner on mentors.debian.net during migration time?
I've noticed that there is a short paragraph at the top of the page, but it
really should be in all sorts of colours and bold. Oh, and couldn't the upload
simply be disabled?

Thanks a lot for all your work,
Michael