Re: RFS: Sitplus -- Free software framework for ludic-therapeutic activities

Hi Luis,

did you considered maintaining this package in the Debian Med team?
There seems to be some consensus that this package would fit into our
set of packages.  I'd volunteer to sponsor the package (but it's
perfectly fine if this is done by Kilian for sure).

Kind regards

      Andreas.