Re: RFS: Sitplus -- Free software framework for ludic-therapeutic activities

2011/8/5 Kilian Krause <kilian@debian.org>:
> Hi Luis,
>
> On Wed, 2011-07-27 at 16:46 +0200, Luis Rivas wrote:
>> I'm looking for a sponsor for a brand new package: it would be great
>> if someone could take a look at it and even upload it for me. Here is
>> the info:
>>
>> Name: sitplus
>
> Sorry for taking so long to find the time to have a look at your
> package.
> Is this one still current? The download link seems to no longer work.

Hi, Kilian.

I've re-uploaded the latest sitplus source package to
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/sitplus/

It is lintian --pedantic clean except for a "binary-without-manpage"
warning. Please let me know if you need something else.

Best regards!

--
"If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to serve as a
horrible warning" -- Catherine Aird