Re: RFS: ndpmon

2011/8/4 Benoît Knecht <benoit.knecht@fsfe.org>

>From a quick look at your package:

 - Your .deb contains plenty of .{c,h,o} files, and the full source in
   /usr/src; I don't think it's what you intended to do, is it?

The original source code installed the .{c,h,o} files into /usr/local/ndpmon, so I assumed the authors wanted users to have access to all of the source.  I did move those files to what I thought was a more appropriate location.  Is it more appropriate to simply not install the files?

--
John R. Baskwill, jrb28@psu.edu
Systems Analyst, Information Technology Services