RFS: parcellite 1.0.2~rc2-1 (updated package)

Hi Mentors,

My sponsor is a swamped with other matters, so I turn to you to
hopefully review/ sponsor my package.

I've uploaded it to mentors.debian.net:
main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/parcellite/parcellite_1.0.2~rc2-1.dsc

Or you can grab it from bzr (which I've just moved from Launchpad to
collab-maint):

bzr branch http://bzr.debian.org/bzr/collab-maint/parcellite/unstable/
bzr bd -S -- -sa

Here is the changelog entry for this upload:

parcellite (1.0.2~rc2-1) unstable; urgency=low

 * New upstream release (LP: #808409).
  - Added Data Size limt (Closes: #602205).
 * debian/rules, debian/source/lintian-overrides:
   Upstream has fixed their issue with 'make distclean'.
   We no longer need to delete config.status in the
   clean target of debian/rules.
 * debian/control: Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.2,
   no changes needed.
 * debian/patches/dsofix.patch: Link to additional
   libs needed due to no indirect linking with Debian's
   gcc.
 * Move bzr packaging branch from Launchpad to Debian
   collab-maint. Update Vcs-* fields.
 * debian/watch: Use uversionmangle to correctly deal
   with rc versions.

Thanks!

-- Andrew Starr-Bochicchio

   Ubuntu Developer <https://launchpad.net/~andrewsomething>