Re: RFS: rrep

Hi Arno,

On Mon, Aug 01, 2011 at 06:10:20PM +0200, Arno Onken wrote:
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "rrep".
[...]
> - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/r/rrep/rrep_1.3.3-1.dsc

Very nice work indeed.

You add autotools-dev to Build-Depends yet don't add them to the dh line in
debian/rules. I doubt this was done intentionally.

Regarding your rationale that sed doesn't have a matching algorithm I tend
to disagree. sed does have pattern matching like '/whatever/s,what,who,'
which will only rewrite all lines that have "whatever" to "whoever". Yet
I'll not regard this to stand in the way of accepting your package into
Debian. ;-)

In your copyright you mention "documentation" that is "GFDL" yet without
naming any files. I guess it'd be nice to explicitly spell out which files
are to be regarded as documentation in this context.

The Suggests: libpcre3 is really fully optional to your program? Suggests is
something that does enhance a package if available on the system yet not
block any of the core functions if not installed.

As I don't see any of these grave enough to hinder an upload, I've just
built, signed and uploaded your package.

--
Best regards,
Kilian