Re: RFS: gogglesmm

Hi all,

[...]
> okay. That was my mistake. For some time there was no man page, but now there is.
> There was a mistake in the package such that the man page was not installed. I
> hope this fixes the last issue with the package.

[...]

I'm afraid the copyright file isn't yet fully complete:

- src/md5.h, src/md5.cpp have a distinct license and copyright holders.
- src/GMDBus.h is LGPL v2.1+
- line 11 of debian/copyright should probably say "LGPL", not GPL.

A few more minor notes:

- debian/rules, target clean depends on itself!?
- lintian has a few more notes, all of which are easy to fix:
I: gogglesmm source: quilt-patch-missing-description fox_pkg_config.diff
I: gogglesmm source: debian-watch-contains-dh_make-template
I: gogglesmm: package-contains-empty-directory usr/sbin/
I: gogglesmm: desktop-entry-contains-encoding-key usr/share/applications/gogglesmm.desktop:2 Encoding

May I ask you to fix those remaining small issues? Then your package should be
ready to be uploaded!

Best,
Michael