Re: RFS: steadyflow (now in Ubuntu)

The reason I added libappindicator-dev | hello was to avoid this
dependency being the only delta between Debian and Ubuntu. This way I'd
be able to sync from Debian into Ubuntu without changes. If that's flat
out unacceptable, I'll leave the dependency out and add it in Ubuntu
only until libappindicator appears in Debian.

As for the second reason, it's strange - it built last time I checked.
I'll look into it.