Re: RFS: Jampal (2nd try)

Hi Benoît

I am about to release a new version of jampal, and I have addressed most
of these issues (see below) in my latest debian build. However I still
have a couple of questions.
I am using wheezy/sid x86_64
This is the lintian report
lintian -I --pedantic *.dsc
P: jampal source: unneeded-build-dep-on-quilt

I still have the quilt in there in case I need to apply some patches. Is
this OK or should I remove the dependency?

I am not sure what to do about the copyright on ID3v2. It is not a
license, and it is not code that is copyright. This is documentation
that I have included from ID3v2 in the help files. It makes sense that
the documentation cannot be changed since it describes a standard.
Perhaps the copyright statement for the documentation should not be
included in the debian/copyright file?

Peter