Re: RFS: xxxterm (2nd attempt)

Hi Luis,

On Fri, Jul 08, 2011 at 07:17:06PM +0100, Luis Henriques wrote:
> Ok, so I re-worked the package and uploaded a new version into mentors:
>
> dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/x/xxxterm/xxxterm_1.399-1.dsc

Thanks!

Even though I've not found a debian/copyright info for *.png and *.desktop
files I'll sponsor your package as is. Please try to clarify what license
upstream intended for them (probably ISC too) and document that
appropriately (or even better have them ship a LICENSE file in their
tarball). Let's see what FTPmasters will have to say.

Further I'm still finding lintian moaning about:
I: xxxterm: hyphen-used-as-minus-sign usr/share/man/man1/xxxterm.1.gz:70
I: xxxterm: hyphen-used-as-minus-sign usr/share/man/man1/xxxterm.1.gz:71
I: xxxterm: hyphen-used-as-minus-sign usr/share/man/man1/xxxterm.1.gz:748
E: xxxterm: menu-icon-not-in-xpm-format usr/share/pixmaps/xxxtermicon32.png

So you may still want to patch your manpage accordingly.

The last one I personally don't consider a show-stopper here as
http://www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/menu.html/ch3.html#s3.7 reads
"should".

Thus, built, signed, uploaded.

--