Re: how to get people to run lintian on their packages

Hi Paul,

On Thu, Jul 07, 2011 at 11:04:49PM +0200, Paul Wise wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 11:01 PM, Kilian Krause <kilian@debian.org> wrote:
>
> > Until that happens though I've put together a somewhat lenghty test-script
> > that I usually run on my resulting packages after they are built as a review
> > process. And if that fails, I'll report it back to the list like anyone
> > else. Would be greath though if we could improve that situation.
>
> Could you publish that script somewhere and link it from this wiki page?
>
> http://wiki.debian.org/SponsorChecklist

Added some initial page. Will probably need some updating later on.

> > Does anyone know the current status of the new mentors.d.n?
>
> Hasn't seen many commits recently, info:
>
> http://wiki.debian.org/Debexpo

Actually all three site listed there are down. So to me this seems pretty
much like MIA. That was why I thought maybe we can revive this and get it
rolled out the door together? Any takers?

--
Best regards,
Kilian