Re: RFS: arp-scan (updated package, new maintainer)

Hi William,

On Wed, 2011-07-06 at 12:43 -0500, William Vera wrote:
> 2011/7/6 Kilian Krause <kilian@debian.org>:

> >> Please let him a co-maint for a while, since he is active but busy at this
> >> momment.
> >
> > Sounds fine to me. Could you please prepare an upload that would reflect
> > this in a way you both are ok with?
> >
> > I guess letting Tim as Maintainer and putting you into Uploaders would
> > do the trick - together with an update in debian/changelog. Unless there
> > is some mail alias/list you want to use together.
>
> Package updated

Built, Signed, Uploaded. Thanks!

You may want to try to push #481296 forward and make the oui resp.
ethervendors package finally happen. Then have the next arp-scan package
can depend on that instead of including the oui.txt into arp-scan
itself.

Since that bug is dead since 2009 I guess it would help to push this a
bit again so that this common shared package will finally make it to the
Debian archive. But please coordinate with the other contributors to
that bug before performing any action though.

--
Best regards,
Kilian