Re: RFS: arp-scan (updated package, new maintainer)

Hi William,

On Tue, 2011-07-05 at 18:23 -0600, René Mayorga wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 05, 2011 at 08:45:41AM +0200, Kilian Krause wrote:
> >

> > Tim, are you agreed that William takes over or do you want to remain as
> > uploader/co-maintainer?
>
> Please let him a co-maint for a while, since he is active but busy at this
> momment.

Sounds fine to me. Could you please prepare an upload that would reflect
this in a way you both are ok with?

I guess letting Tim as Maintainer and putting you into Uploaders would
do the trick - together with an update in debian/changelog. Unless there
is some mail alias/list you want to use together.

Thanks!

--
Best regards,
Kilian