Re: RFS: phing (Another try)

Nicolas wrote:
> I think and I hope that time it's ok :
> - I add description for expat and apache license

That's much better. I don't think you should have "Copyright (c) 1998,
1999, 2000 Thai Open Source Software Center Ltd" in the Expat license
text though, that would belong to the 'Copyright:' field. Also, I could
not find the file that is supposed to be Expat-licensed
(classes/phing/tasks/ext/JsMin.php).

> - I add a special stanza and only one for LGPL-3 license

Great that the license text is not repeated more than once, but I think
you should not have removed the entire paragraph with the
classes/phing/parser/ files; as you said, they have the same license but
a different copyright (2001,2002 THYRELL).

> - I remove email for bug.

I'm happy with that change, but maybe Arno disagrees ;)

Cheers,

--
Benoît Knecht