Re: RFS: phing (Another try)

Hi,

 - debian/phing.1 still contains the BUGS section I mentioned
   previously.

I used Arno advice and add twice reporting system, debian on and upstream one.

 - Your debian/copyright file is still not DEP-5 compliant. To repeat
   what I said before, it "doesn't use a versioned Format URL; in the
   latest version of DEP-5, the Name and Maintainer fields do not
   exist."

I forgot to remove Name. Do you think I must add a revision to the format specification ?

   Instead of repeating the LGPL-3 twice, you should put it in a
   stand-alone license paragraph.

The copyright is not the same so I repeated twice.

   "All rights reserved" is not a license. I've checked the fist two
   files you list under that license, they seem to be LGPL. Don't
   include "@copyright" in the Copyright field.

O I remove!

   You need a stand-alone license paragraph for the Apache and Expat
   licenses.

Same as LGPL, the copyright is not the same.

Regards,
Nicolas