Re: RFS: winefish

CC to bluefish-dev list, BCC to winefish authors

Elías Alejandro wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 07:51:14PM -0500, Ruben Molina wrote:
> > I'm not a DD, but I had done a short review of your package...
> Also me, here my fast review about your package only to add:

As someone who already packaged winefish (Ubuntu ships my old package)
and as one of the authors of bluefish, on which winefish is based: Please
do not upload winefish to Debian. It is longtime dead. There hasn't been
any development activity since 2007. Further the features it provides can
probably easily provided by bluefish 2.0 too. This would be a much better
way to provide winefish features and functionality but with support and
active development.

Regards, Daniel