Re: RFS: winefish

El vie, 22-04-2011 a las 14:42 +0530, pallavi matani escribió:
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "winefish".
> - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/w/winefish/winefish_1.3.3-1.dsc

Hi Pallavi,

I'm not a DD, but I had done a short review of your package...

You need to work in your debian/copyright, because the package's license
is GPL-2+, and not just GPL, and you are missing lots of entries, e.g.:
There are many files © by Olivier Sessink, Eugene Morenko, Chris Mazuc,
Oskar Swida, Pablo De Napoli, or the Winefish Development Team ...
You should probably take a look at: http://dep.debian.net/deps/dep5/

Also, you should clean your debian/rules, all those commented lines can
be safely removed, and you can probably use some debhelper's tiny rules
here... Please take a look at /usr/share/doc/debhelper/examples/

Regards,
  Ruben