Re: RFS: jappix

Hi,

[...]
> > The package looks pretty fine from my POV, hence built and uploaded. One thing
> > to be fixed by upstream, however, is the lack of license and copyright
> > information in source files. Given that this is what will be shipped plus the
> > interspersed BSD and GPL files such information would really be valuable.
> >
> > Furthermore, in future uploads please address the following:
> >
> > W: jappix: description-synopsis-starts-with-article
> > W: jappix: embedded-javascript-library usr/share/jappix/js/jquery.form.js
> >

> > Best regards,
> > Michael
> >
> > PS.: And yes, there's a new upstream version out :-)
>
> Thanks Michael for taking the time to review this package.
>
> I started to set up the packaging in the pkg-xmpp team Git repository. I
> am also in the process of making a package with the latest (0.7)
> version. Marcelo Jorge Viera helped me to find the issues with the
> initial package.
>
> Most of the problems you mentioned should be fixed in the Git
> repository. Do you want me to copy the new version to
> mentors.debian.net?

Not necessarily, no, but a pointer to the git repository would have been nice
:-) Anyway, I figured it must be anonscm.debian.org/git/pkg-xmpp/jappix.git/ and
did a git-buildpackage on that one. The HEAD appears to be a somewhat outdated
ed8c3e4ab8ee2992bd4987f14e37ea01450df957, however, and I couldn't find any of my
above concerns addressed in this version!?

Best,
Michael