Re: RFS: jappix

Le samedi 25 juin 2011 à 23:02 +0100, Michael Tautschnig a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> > Dear mentors,
> >
> > I am looking for a sponsor for my package "jappix".
> >
> > * Package name    : jappix
> >   Version         : 0.4-1
> >   Upstream Author : Valérian Saliou <vanaryon@vanaryon.eu>
> > * URL             : http://project.jappix.com/
> > * License         : AGPL
> >   Section         : web
> >
> > It builds these binary packages:
> > jappix     - The first full-featured XMPP web-client in the world
> >
> > The package appears to be lintian clean.
> >
> > The upload would fix these bugs: 619347
> >

> [...]
>
> The package looks pretty fine from my POV, hence built and uploaded. One thing
> to be fixed by upstream, however, is the lack of license and copyright
> information in source files. Given that this is what will be shipped plus the
> interspersed BSD and GPL files such information would really be valuable.
>
> Furthermore, in future uploads please address the following:
>
> W: jappix: description-synopsis-starts-with-article
> W: jappix: embedded-javascript-library usr/share/jappix/js/jquery.form.js
>

> Best regards,
> Michael
>
> PS.: And yes, there's a new upstream version out :-)

Thanks Michael for taking the time to review this package.

I started to set up the packaging in the pkg-xmpp team Git repository. I
am also in the process of making a package with the latest (0.7)
version. Marcelo Jorge Viera helped me to find the issues with the
initial package.

Most of the problems you mentioned should be fixed in the Git
repository. Do you want me to copy the new version to
mentors.debian.net?

Best regards,

--
Philippe Gauthier <philippe.gauthier@deuxpi.ca>