Re: RFS: oggfix

Hi,

I'm sorry for the huge wait...

> > As you claim it is GPL, you should familiarize yourself with its use:
> >
> > http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html
> >
> > Well, at least you should have fully read the license text. The last section is
> > titled "How to Apply These Terms to Your New Programs." Please re-read that
> > part.
> >
> Cool! Did actually never do that.

Hmm, mind re-reading it? There's also this bit with

    <one line to give the program's name and a brief idea of what it does.>
    Copyright (C) <year>  <name of author>

in there... :-)

> ---
>
> Uploaded the new version of the file to mentors.debian.net.

Ok, I wouldn't bother much about the above, but one thing does stop me from
uploading: why are you setting the version number in such a way that Debian is
upstream? This doesn't seem to be accurate. IMHO you should be using 0.9.1-1 as
version number!?

Thanks a lot,
Michael