Re: freej - FTBFS (#614458)

[Reply-To overridden, as I have no idea if the other recipients are
reading -mentors, but reset to there having noted that.  Please Cc: me
on replies if relevant as I am not subscribed]

On Fri, 2011-06-24 at 21:09 +0100, Michael Tautschnig wrote:
> It seems to me that no one has replied (in public?) so far to this nice request.

The bug log of #614458 disagrees with you, fwiw, at least to some extent
(for one thing, it explicitly mentions that Filippo reviewed the updated
packaging).

Regards,

Adam